Club for Boys – Rapid City seeks volunteers to assist the Director of Computer Learning Programs.
Volunteer responsibilities will include:
* Working with kindergarten and 1st grade students who are struggling with letters, sounds and numbers.
* Monitoring boys on computers when the Director goes to find additional students to be in the program.
* Relieving the Director when she has to work on monthly reports.
* Tracking students – name, program, time in and out, and collecting timers when boys are done.
* Overseeing the computer room when the Director has to help older boys in the Den, goes to restroom or is absent.
* Helping boys log on to various programs as needed.
* Helping to maintain a quiet learning environment in the computer room.
For more information, call Carrie at 605.343.3500.