The American Red Cross is seeking Pharmacy volunteers to assist at the 28th Medical Group, Ellsworth Air Force Base . Volunteers must have current base access and a six month commitment is required. Volunteer opportunities are available during weekdays (Monday-Friday) 7:30 am- 4:30 pm. Some positions may require a 4 or 8 hour time commitment per shift.
Pharmacy Volunteer Duties:
- Organizing bins of medications
- Checking medication labels
- Dispensing Medications
- Stocking medications
- Other pharmacy duties as needed
- Preferred: Registered as a Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Technician Trainee or Pharmacist Intern. Highly mature, professional individuals may be considered for admin duties.
- Must be dependable
- Must have a friendly and professional demeanor
- Orientation to the American Read Cross
- Any required clinic/hospital orientation/ training
- HIPAA training
- On the job training
For more information contact Michele Lewis at 605-342-4010 Ext: 2173