Black Hills Area Habitat for Humanity is seeking a volunteer to help coordinate their Annual Builders Breakfast. They are looking for a successful and enthusiastic event planner who will provide outstanding customer service and organize a memorable fundraiser!
Required skills include:
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build positive relationships
- Ability to manage multiple tasks independently
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking,
- Edit & design promotional materials
If you have prior experience planning events and want to assist their staff in coordinating the 2016 Builders Breakfast please contact Debbie Pack at 605-348-9196 or email Debbie@blackhillshabitat.org.