Hills Alive is an annual Christian music festival that is dependent upon volunteers.
Volunteers are needed for various activities, including:
* Altar Call Ministry: Pray with people who respond to the altar call. There will be one altar call each evenings and the time commitment is approximately 60-90 minutes.
* Artist Merchandise Sales: Help sell artist and speaker merchandise for both the Main and Rapid Fire Stages. Should be comfortable running tablets, credit card apps, and credit card machines. Experience in handling cash transactions is beneficial.
* Beverage Sales: Sell Pop & Water from the beverage booth.
* Catering Server: Help set up and serve meals in the catering tent.
* First Aid: We need doctors, nurses, Paramedics, and certified EMTs to help care for attendees who have medical issues.
* Greeter: Greet attendees and give them a booklet
* Inflatables: This is a fun & easy job and you get to spend time in the shade! Supervise children on the inflatable slides and toys.
* Information Booth: Greet & register Hills Alive volunteers and help answer questions about Hills Alive from festival attendees
* Parking: Control access to restricted Artist and Staff parking areas.
* Prayer Tent: If you have a heart to pray for people and/or lead people to Christ, the Prayer Tent would be a great opportunity for you!
* Pre-Festival Administrative Work: We are in need of a few people to work at the station doing clerical work the few weeks prior to Hills Alive
* Professional Services: If you are an electrician, carpenter, caterer or any other professional service provider not mentioned we’d love to have you partner with us to fill needs in those areas.
* Promotion/Poster Distribution: Distribute fliers and hang posters in your community. This is all done several weeks prior to the event.
*Safety/Security Team (18 and older): LAW ENFORCEMENT OR MILITARY BACKGROUND REQUIRED. Help maintain order and proper conduct during event, helping keep aisles clear and guide public away from restricted areas. Must be willing to work full time (6-8 hr shift) Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday.
* Set up: Help set up canopies and fencing, along with other tasks on Friday and/or Saturday in preparation for Hill Alive. These volunteers do not have to set up the stages.
* Spot Light Operator: Run one of the spotlights for the headlining artists on main stage. Experience preferred but will train.
* Stage Crew: THIS IS AN ALL DAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY, VOLUNTEER POSITION for both Main Stage & Rapid Fire Stage. You will help with load-in/load-out of artist equipment and help with on-stage set changes. Stage crew also helps load-out sound equipment at the end the festival. Must be able to lift 40-50 pounds and follow directions. Experience preferred but willing to train.
* Stage Setup: Volunteers in this area will work with our staging company to set up the main stage on Wednesday at 4pm and/or Thursday all day. Muscles encouraged!
* Tear Down: Help tear down the main stage Sunday night and/or Monday (post Hills Alive). OR clean up park/put things away. This is always a big area of need and every person that serves saves us from having to hire someone.
* Video Camera Operator: Help run a video camera during Hills Alive. Experience with professional video camera equipment is preferred.
For more information, email Carly Kraemer at firstname.lastname@example.org.